Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,068
Both Dth are good.For people in remote areas like me they are very useful.
This thread will worth say after 1 year when there will be 4 to 5 players in existance.

Remote area? which type of channels do you like most? just go and kill both these and take Sun DTH as soon as it is launched.. neo sports could also be on board of sun dth soon as from 28th the matches are going to be on it..

good topic ..
they cannot change them is just like cable service .

This is news to me. How to change cable? There is only one lousy cable service provider for miles around.

Hello guys,I am back again. I was in delhi for a conference for a week. One thing i have noticed in delhi is that when compared to dish tv (dish antenna's), Tata Sky antenna were many:thumbsup:

Well for me Dish and Tata Sky both are the best because I take it because lack of problems from Cable. Don't take it compare with other or more service. Both DTH carry channels which I need. Both are better on their feild.DTH rule over Cable and IPTV.:cheers:

But the package pricing should have to be reduced on both TS and Dish tv or they should provide the channels what the customer needs.They should not force the viewers to view all the channels.This is the only way to reduce the subscription amount.

Hello guys,
I am back again. I was in delhi for a conference for a week. One thing i have noticed in delhi is that when compared to dish tv (dish antenna's), Tata Sky antenna were many:thumbsup:

Welcome back aju...... we missed you a lot.. now Sun dth is also launching..

I think you went from South West, so you only saw Tatasky dishes.. next time go from South east lane and you will find more dishtv dishes there..:hysterical:

and BTW how were the walls in Delhi.. :rofl:

Both Dth are good.For people in remote areas like me they are very useful.
This thread will worth say after 1 year when there will be 4 to 5 players in existance.
I agree with you, for remote ares which were out of cable coverage both DTH operators have provided a good option of TV entertainment, I read somewhere that Tata Sky had even installed in remote valleys of Kashmir where even terrestial reach of DD was not available.
We also need to really see who is best/better DTH provider when we will have 4-5 DTH operators in market to judge the real service, because as of today both DTH opertors are just following each others steps

Back