Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ksaisubramanian
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 4,847
Tata Sky as i have it and due to:1.good picture quality2.good sound quality3.no downtimes(the best one)4.good service and fast too.

Tata Sky...So far no problem for me (except missing Marathi channels :( )

Dish TV surely...if somebody say that TS picture quality is better, i wud suggest them to have a reset of the antenna of the dishtv. Its picture quality is really superb...I LOVE DISH TV.And also last year i got mail from dishtv that they are going to start broadcasting Playboy, Ecastasy and some more adult channels but they dropped their plan..i know they will launch it again soon..:D

Playboy and Ecstasy.... how far is this news true??? Neo... need your help.Why dont we get such emails... lol

Adult channels on dishtv...NO way it is not possible till I&B ministry passes an certificate to all stating that they will beam these channelsand aslo with proper permission....then only it is possible else there is no way

ITs nice to see that Tata Sky has got 44% as of now in the zee dth list:thumbsup: Kudos to tatasky people who have voted

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tatasky members pls vote for tatasky. guys... :thumbsup::thumbsup: we d soon be ahead

Dont believe me......but see this...may be a phishing email but i got.
And the website mentioned there is not working since after one month i got the mail...
see this http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledco1.jpg

Back