Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,068
As with broadband, there will be both satisfied and dissatisfied customers; there will be pockets of excellent service and poor service. Effectiveness of service network of each will depend on the density of installations each has in a given area.

But the package pricing should have to be reduced on both TS and Dish tv or they should provide the channels what the customer needs.They should not force the viewers to view all the channels.This is the only way to reduce the subscription amount.
Well at the moment both DTH provides chapest service in the world for more than 100 channels. If you count price for all than you would see how they provide those channels on cheap rates.

One think sure is that Dish TV have upper edge because of strong packages which does not allow much burden on to all customors.

For Non south Indian Dish tv viewers enjoy more good channels with smaller price hike for upcomming channels becuase they wouldn't charged for Sun channels as Tata Sky user.

Also people will get channels on their demand so not have to take all Sun channels.

Hello guys,
I am back again. I was in delhi for a conference for a week. One thing i have noticed in delhi is that when compared to dish tv (dish antenna's), Tata Sky antenna were many:thumbsup:

That's good, but the actual figure is different what you see... i just do not go in to exact fig...but rougly dish tv is more.

Who has made more 'apartment block' sales? I have read only one case of tatasky installation in Delhi. There must be many more.

Well dear that true " Apartment block sales" are more for Dishtv ....and because of their mega multi tv offer.

That's good, but the actual figure is different what you see... i just do not go in to exact fig...but rougly dish tv is more.

Well dear that true " Apartment block sales" are more for Dishtv ....and because of their mega multi tv offer.

Neo001's loyalty to dishtv is amazing. But both providers have special schemes. What I meant was, I have read about only Tata Sky's group installation and none about dishtv's.

The votes are getting closer..:-)
Mr.Sky_gazer Look at this..:whistle:
People in TS are voting for Dish.. They are not happy..
Even i wanted to change my vote when price was hiked and when i heard about the gold packs.. But it was not possible to change so My vote stayed with TS otherwise i'm sure many people like me would hav voted for Dish..

Back