Which one is the Best In DTH?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 74
  • Views Views 11,068
wat do u mean? :whistle:
Kunal, Dish tv currently provides sun tv & sun news to its subscribers Via DD DTH.

oh! I did not know that.. but it is off dd dth i guess..

They will add it before dish tv :hysterical: and i am sure dish tv will add the sun channels after 10 days once Tata Sky adds the channel :hysterical:. There will be huge hue & cry with dish tv not in getting sun tv but to get sun music, ktv:hysterical:

i dont watch it so nothing for me:hysterical: ..

I think you should see the other forum from where u copied the Neo sports mail and learn from them.. They post lot about Dishtv, and have lot of dishtv users but still they did not abuse dishtv CC about sun channels, whereas you people do it quite often and the latest was during Star cricket..

yes it is.. cos they hav started it now atleast!
be thankful.. atleast some of our money will be saved!

I don't think you can save anything. Only persons who have both cable tv as well as Tata Sky might save but they will loose Raj Tv if they do so. If Raj tv is also add then it would be good. But already Tatasky is way too costly compared to Cable tv even in CAS areas.

i dont watch it so nothing for me:hysterical: ..

I think you should see the other forum from where u copied the Neo sports mail and learn from them.. They post lot about Dishtv, and have lot of dishtv users but still they did not abuse dishtv CC about sun channels, whereas you people do it quite often and the latest was during Star cricket..
Boss this hue cry was in & still in Tata Sky because we were not getting basic Sun TV which is like hardcore channel for tamilians. They cant live without that. But dish tv need not bother about sun tv as they are getting it from dd dth. but there are other 13 channels which dish is not telecasting. For common tamilian he will be happy with sun tv which dish tv is able to provide via dd dth

Boss this hue cry was in & still in Tata Sky because we were not getting basic Sun TV which is like hardcore channel for tamilians. They cant live without that. But dish tv need not bother about sun tv as they are getting it from dd dth. but there are other 13 channels which dish is not telecasting. For common tamilian he will be happy with sun tv which dish tv is able to provide via dd dth
yup, I agree with u. Dish is getting it through DD direct.

Yes.. that is why wiseman is saying why you people are making hue and cry about it.. still they are not testing sun channels and Ktv.. so there could a reason for them also, as they dont want them to be added before Sun dth launches..

is getting or was getting? :whistle:
I dont know you should as Mr. jjvj:hysterical: who will be happy to answer about dish tv:hysterical:

is getting or was getting? :whistle:

hey kunal. it is still there on dishtv via DD DTH..

Back