• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 6,546

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Just cast ur vote. And the reason for subscribing to that Package.I dont know HIndi, so i ve sticked to South Value Package to get all southern channels + Sports + English News Channels + Entertainment Channels +Kids Channels Note: Add on Packs Not Included.

Just a month back i degraded my pack from South Jumbo to Famli Pack because TS was not offering many tamil channels but more importantly tamil music channels. So i got my cable with CAS STB where in i get all the tamil channels. One more reason i am subscribing to Family pack is that i want all the hindi channels as i know hindi plus more importantly the sports channels to view the sports channels in TS is absolute pleasure. I am happy what i got i might change the pack once TS comes with more tamil channels.

Main Advantages in Tata(Sky over CAS isin Tata(Sky Cartoon Network avail in Tamil, but in cas it does not. And i am happy with 9 Tamil Channel + Cartoon Network (tamil) + Jetix (Tamil)

In South starter pack there is tamil channels, news channels & sport channel. so i stick to that package.

South Jumbo Pack is the best package,It contains almost all the channels offered by TS so I choose that!!!!!

I am happy with TS but still i am looking for to get some tamil music channles to be added soon in TS. OverAll : Satisfied.

first i want to know whats the use of casting and posting ur vote here :yahoo: i feel south jumbo is the worst pack because u have to pay for every thing. for me except telugu all other regionals like tamil kannada malayalam punjabi marathi chnnaels are useless i even dont know nos then whats the reason of paying money to them why cant ts make every regional channels as added pack and reduse the base price as sun did why and no new channle will come freely even for south jumbo and extra money for extra channels [ newly added channels] whats the use of having Tata Sky:wall: first i think ts dont have feasible packages at all thats why i dont suggest any one tatasky :wall:

look Mr. sri kanth, poll is started to know what users of Tata Sky are ready to pay from their pocket per month. If u dont wanna vote, it is your wish.

asdfgf said:
poll is started to know what users of Tata Sky are ready to pay from their pocket per month.

IS THIS A SENTENCE first please write in a understandable pattern man i didnt get what u intend to quote

Back