Which song describes your current mood :)

not an app. more like a widget. clicking the song takes you to google play which does not work in india so it has a very crappy user experience for us here in india.

it is not very good though. has very limited songs in its database which is surprising considering it should be using the youtube content id detection database!

https://imgur.com/OVKJw

This is one feature I liked in HTC sense. All the music apps like the music player and tune in radio had a soundcloud button integrated in them.

i wait for the day google integrate music discovery in their web app so that the song info can be updated with one click or automatically through the library if i tell it to do so!

SoundHound is another similar service. android jelly bean of course has an integrated app.

weird both the Apps don't have a PC version. I can't use either of them because of that.

they are mostly mobile apps because you do not carry around your laptop everywhere.

Dont know but this days I am remembering all my fav old songs and missing Mahmood sahab..one of my all time fav actor...My throat was chocked and I literally cried watching Kunwara baap...I really feel connected with him... Mysterious!

Back