Which song describes your current mood :)

Jungle book ( Mowgli ) - YouTube

on the back of my house the school keeps playing this lol I keep wondering like yai log chaddi sai phool nikal kai hei rahengai...lol

I just realised how my choices about songs change......When a new song is launched, i dont find it interesting. But some months/years down the line, when worse songs are released, i start liking the earlier songs, which i initially didnt like! This has been happening since quite some time now!

I just realised how my choices about songs change......

When a new song is launched, i dont find it interesting. But some months/years down the line, when worse songs are released, i start liking the earlier songs, which i initially didnt like! This has been happening since quite some time now!
Exact same thing is happening to me . .but in case of movies :P

planning to watch kaminey tomorrow

But that actually means that the quality of Bollywood is only deteriorating with every passing day. U get such wierd stuff today, that u actually like yesterday's stuff!

But that actually means that the quality of Bollywood is only deteriorating with every passing day. U get such wierd stuff today, that u actually like yesterday's stuff!
i dont agree.

Rockstar's a cult hit already. :)

Offcourse god only knows how stupid films like dabangg are onw of the highest grossing films of all time O.O

dabangg is the best movie released in the recent times... :D period.
nope. i though only people living in towns and villages and "die hard" fans of sallu bhai will like it.

Seriously.. not an inch of originality in it. (excepf for sonakshi ofcourse)

Well, from a point of view of fun.....these days Sallu films are decent. Atleast something better than SRK has to offer.Btw, about Rockstar, i heard reviews like "If u want to watch its songs, then spend for its tickets, else its worthless"

Back