Which TV Brand works best with DTH ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bigtv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,882

Bigtv

ISP
MTNL
OR, I can ask which DTH is best for my Philips LCD TV? Recently I was on a TV Shop to purchase a LCD TV for my sister. I observed Tata Sky on many TV Brands. In the same one shop, on same DTH setting, Picture performance was diffrant on deffrant TV Brands. Picture was perfect on Philips and LG TV's but Samsung TV was giving ghost Images. Earlier I saw at Airtel outlet, where digitel Tv was on display with Samsung TV. It was giving ghost images. I am planning to purchase a DTH for my Philips LCD TV. I might go for Tatasky of Airtel.I have few qustions: 1. Dose performance of a perticular DTH can differ on diffrant TV Brands?2. Can members with Philips LCD TV share thier DTH expiriencs? 3. How can I manage to see performance of Airtel Digital on Philips LCD TV before purchase?

I can answer two of your questions

1. Dose performance of a perticular DTH can differ on diffrant TV Brands?

Yes. Performance depends on many factors like signal strength, signal quality, the kind of connectivity between the STB and TV(composite / component / HDMI), and the performance of your TV itself (means ability of TV to display a good quality picture) etc. etc. Hence peformance of a DTH brand will definitely vary on different brands /sets of TV.

3. How can I manage to see performance of Airtel Digital on Philips LCD TV before purchase?
Well for this you will have to serach for someone who has a Philips LCD TV and Airtel Digital TV. That's the only way!!!!!!!

OR, I can ask which DTH is best for my Philips LCD TV?

Recently I was on a TV Shop to purchase a LCD TV for my sister. I observed Tata Sky on many TV Brands. In the same one shop, on same DTH setting, Picture performance was diffrant on deffrant TV Brands. Picture was perfect on Philips and LG TV's but Samsung TV was giving ghost Images.

Earlier I saw at Airtel outlet, where digitel Tv was on display with Samsung TV. It was giving ghost images.

I am planning to purchase a DTH for my Philips LCD TV. I might go for Tatasky of Airtel.
I have few qustions:

1. Dose performance of a perticular DTH can differ on diffrant TV Brands?
2. Can members with Philips LCD TV share thier DTH expiriencs?
3. How can I manage to see performance of Airtel Digital on Philips LCD TV before purchase?
it looking good on videocon 32 inches hdmi integra tv on dish tv .. only few channel looks very bad but mostly are looks better for me

I am using Philips 29" for TS viewing and i dont face any problem in my tv viewing with respect to picture or audio quality............

I cant comment on that as i am not having LCD's:p

I have Samsung 32 Inch LCD TV I watched Thalapathi ( KTV) vow its was fantastic look like watching in HDMI DVD quality..Picture quality was too gud.. recommended Samsung / Sony LCD for best quality

TS subscriber.. Subcribed TS when its introduced in india.. reason in our area cable telecast is not good quality.. that time only Dishtv was there no other DTH were there

Back