Will I ever get my BIG TV Installed?

• Thread starter Thread starter koolpooja
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,426

koolpooja

ISP
airtel
I bought the installation kit a week back. But till now nobody contacted me for installation, when contacted the customer care they always say it will be done in 24 hours.

I now have two complain numbers and in the resent call the message I got was my smart card is not yet registered.

The customer care really suck…I have no clue about the viewing quality yet... but if something goes wrong there is no use speaking to customer care rep.

Do anyone have any luck getting the customer care managers number so that I can escalate.

well , take the docket no and tell them, if it is not installed within the next 48 hours, u will take the box back and get the refund from the place u bought it from, make sure u get the docket no for this complaint, if they still don't come to install, return and get your refund, go for some other provider :)

I got it installed finally…but it’s really worth the wait, the sound and video clarity is very good. Now I am a happy big TV customer :thumb:.

Thanks

I had similar problems with BIG TV customer care. It is the worst service I ever heard of. I would suggest you to better return and get back the money...this is the right time...think on it. I had experience with Tata Sky and Big TV...Big TV is slow and CC is very bad. Wait till Airtel comes and then decide.

Ive had installation problems too. Bad customer service is probably a milder way to put it . Itll take more than just patience to deal with them. Take my word for it.

Back