Will MTNL upgrade 512k UL users @ 999/- to 1Mbps?

• Thread starter Thread starter mk76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 5,469
Airtel plans are crap by their limitation policies!

Maybe but for guys like me who are currently using the 599 plan of Triband with a 2.5GB limit/month this looks interesting. What interests me more is the hope that MTNL can match the Airtel plan in the near future for Mumbai customers :hysterical:

Maybe but for guys like me who are currently using the 599 plan of Triband with a 2.5GB limit/month this looks interesting. What interests me more is the hope that MTNL can match the Airtel plan in the near future for Mumbai customers :hysterical:

599 plan with a limit!!!! Go man...check ur plan...u got it very wrong. Better u change ur plan...i m using MTNL for 4+ years and there has never ever been a limit for unlimited plans. I think you have bought the Data Limit plan of same price.

599 plan with a limit!!!! Go man...check ur plan...u got it very wrong. Better u change ur plan...i m using MTNL for 4+ years and there has never ever been a limit for unlimited plans. I think you have bought the Data Limit plan of same price.

If you notice in post #11 I have clearly stated that I on th 599, 2.5GB limit/month plan. Incidentally I have been using from 2005. :) Nowhere do I say it's a UL plan.

I'm still stuck on 512kbps. I'm tired of calling 1504 & sending them emails. They will not double my speed on 30th or even 1 april. Most probably 10th april. lol

I'm still stuck on 512kbps. I'm tired of calling 1504 & sending them emails. They will not double my speed on 30th or even 1 april. Most probably 10th april. lol

Do what I did: emails to CMD, Exec Director, GM, etc., but what worked was the one sent to [email protected]

Try it. Make a noise. It worked for me!

Do what I did: emails to CMD, Exec Director, GM, etc., but what worked was the one sent to [email protected]

Try it. Make a noise. It worked for me!

Ok will try later. lol thanks

Lol i just got a email from deadslThis is the email: "sirkindly look into the matter.ThanksWith warm regardsDE(ADSL)"What the hell does that mean? :| :P

haha , got the same mail .

is debb___[at]bol.net.in your email id by any chance ?

nah, its mtnl's email.

@eskay: How many emails did you send before your speed got doubled?

nah, its mtnl's email.

@eskay: How many emails did you send before your speed got doubled?

When you get a "look into this matter" email, it means that things will change. This is from my past experience.

I sent 4 emails but only one to DE ADSL and was copied on the "look into this matter" email to [email protected] and speed was increased the same day! Got two calls from MTNL asking me to confirm the increase in speed.

Back