• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,611

iitmanojit

Advance User
ISP
BSNL 3G
Hi friends,
Here is the torrents download links for Windows 7 SP1 (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish)

Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x86) executable [ Windows6.1-KB976932-x86-INTL.exe]
Torrent

Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64) executable [ Windows6.1-KB976932-X64-INTL.exe]
Torrent

Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x86, x64, ia64) ISO [7601.17514.101119-1850_Update_Sp_Wave0-GRMSP1.0_DVD.iso]
Torrent

If you have any beta or RC version of SP1 then please remove that then install this.

**Disclaimer**
Torrents are generated from Torrent Cache using info hashes. No piracy. You can wait for official release or download this.

Haha were you asleep??? it got leaked a month ago....Phew tomorrow is the official release of SP1

Yup, I may have been sleeping. But, tomorrow it will be released to Technet subscribers and 22th to rest.Btw this is not RC or Beta, this is RTM (Release To Manufacturing) version.

hehe i got it after 5 mins of leak :P btw these are updates only, the whole windows 7 with sp1 ISO are leaked already.Running windows 7 SP1 ultimate here.

hehe i got it after 5 mins of leak :P btw these are updates only, the whole windows 7 with sp1 ISO are leaked already.
Running windows 7 SP1 ultimate here.
That is good. Date? I am really novice here. Don't mind guys.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

ISO with SP1 can be easily created with existing Windows 7. latest rt7lite(2.2 beta) can slipstream it.
So that's not a factor.

Haha i am so confussed with the word RTM lol :D =))
and its not RTM it is RTW Release to Web

RTM = Release to Manufacturing, or the process of making CDs, putting them in a box, and then getting them out to customers. RTW = Release to Web, which is making something available for download.

Back