Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 released

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 13,174
@arkspc - From what I understand one can unlink the Windows with the old PC & link it to the new one. Not sure what went wrong with your case

My conscience tells me it's wrong. Yours may not.I am not accusing you or someone, I just posted what I feel. There is nothing like small wrong or big wrong.Something that is wrong is wrong. No matter how vulgar or simple it looks.It’s actually more complicated than calling it stealing.I agree I am no one to judge, and stealing is a big word. I take my words back. Alright, another way of looking at this situation. Piracy. Everyone reaps what they sow.If people pirate something they see as “shiny and valuable” it will simply become like ash and dust to them.they won’t be able to retain the value of what they worked so hard to obtain. Right?Let me explain it to you with an example.I had Microsoft Office Enterprise edition installed on my computer.Which I didn't pay for. And I didn't know how to use Ms Excel.Once my mom asked me to do something which required Word and Excel,And Oh! I just couldn't. I felt really embarrassed. I joined some institute took notes about the applications,and when I was paying money I realized the value of it..Again, it's how you think about it.

Don't know whether you guys know it or not but Windows 7 is one of the simplest OS to play with :notallowed: i.e. making pirated to genuine. Also I have seen Genuine OEM copies going illegal becoz of registry problems caused by some update, around the web(it was a genuine prob. which microsoft accepted & if i'm not wrong also released some fix but not sure about this).Piracy is definitely not a good thing, specially when such nice Softwares/OS take so much of hard work/efforts from its developer and later a continuous support attached to the same. But its the evil :evil: which everyone comes across if one has touched a pc/laptop until or unless someone happens to richie rich :irock: or a pure Saint :happy: vouching never to use a pirated thing .

I agree with you rj this is a big disappointment to the people who Genuinely purchase the license.
I have seen a lot of people who purchased a genuine license and Microsoft blacklisted it.
Now, the real big thing that irritates me is, the way Microsoft offers support to it's customers.
The only reason I would purchase a license is peace of mind that am not doing anything wrong and a smooth experience.
But, Microsoft doesn't guarantee it. That's something not DONE!!!!
Here is an example, a user is asked to understand all sorts of technical stuff that are more than enough to crack windows 7.
Purchasing a license or Cracking an OS, the process is just same, eventually.

Dell OEM Window 7 install suddenly became "not genuine."

I agree with you rj this is a big disappointment to the people who Genuinely purchase the license.
I have seen a lot of people who purchased a genuine license and Microsoft blacklisted it.
Now, the real big thing that irritates me is, the way Microsoft offers support to it's customers.
The only reason I would purchase a license is peace of mind that am not doing anything wrong and a smooth experience.
But, Microsoft doesn't guarantee it. That's something not DONE!!!!
Here is an example, a user is asked to understand all sorts of technical stuff that are more than enough to crack windows 7.
Purchasing a license or Cracking an OS, the process is just same, eventually.

Dell OEM Window 7 install suddenly became "not genuine."

Would like to point out that Microsoft blacklist a key when they discover it over the internet.
Plus Each RETAIL key comes with singal activation so if you try to install the same key on different computers or change your hardware that is considered as new activation
And Windows 7 is almost similar to windows Vista on the issue of the activation mechanism the only difference is that of Vista uses SLIC 2.0 while windows 7 uses SLIC 2.1

hehe........... thats what I was talking about. One should purchase a software rather than looking for easy way out, if he/she has the capability, and its on the part of developer to respect its customers who are paying their hard earned money, by keeping a line between genuine & illegal users.

MS has written it everywhere that the product is for single activation or single PC dont the consumer understand that simple thing....you can not blame the manufacturer for the product if you dont adhere to the guidelines of use

MS has written it everywhere that the product is for single activation or single PC dont the consumer understand that simple thing....you can not blame the manufacturer for the product if you dont adhere to the guidelines of use

thats true.........especially if it is popular utility, u will always find many people working to crack the same !

I guess you people are not aware of the fact that companies like Dell, Acer sometimes[I am not sure] use single key for many products they manufacture. This is the reason a lot of OEM keys from internet works as you just need to do follow some things that I am not going to post.

I guess you people are not aware of the fact that companies like Dell, Acer sometimes[I am not sure] use single key for many products they manufacture. This is the reason a lot of OEM keys from internet works as you just need to do follow some things that I am not going to post.

Dude still it needs a SLIC 2.1 in your BIOS...which is achievable only if you have bought The company products (DELL,ACER,HP...) or Modded you BIOS or using a loader. There is strictly no otherway and BIOS mod is no childs play

Back