• Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 5,085

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Portable would be nice but not a necessity. Need to improve coverage on the ground floor.

Could be. I updated the firmware as soon as I saw the option for it!

Upvote 0
Hi, could someone help with a tricky thing with repeaters? When I set up the repeater, I can not set it up with the same name as my master connection network. As a result I need to constantly change manually between networks from room to room. Am I doing something wrong?

Upvote 0
PavanBedi said:
Hi, could someone help with a tricky thing with repeaters? When I set up the repeater, I can not set it up with the same name as my master connection network. As a result I need to constantly change manually between networks from room to room. Am I doing something wrong?
You have posted in two different threads about your problem but have not specified what equipment you have???? :(

Upvote 0
lol finally.

Congratulations! You have earned a cashback of Rs. 275 on the purchase of Netgear 300 Mbps Universal Wireless Range Extender (WN3000RP-100PES) in your order 1853909121.
Your account/card has been credited with amount of Rs. 275. It will take anywhere between 7-10 working days for bank to credit the amount into your account/card To view details of your order and Snapdeal Cash, login to your account now.

Upvote 0
Back