Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,457
I doubt that. Because some reviewers have reported there being no GG3 as well. Don't think Xiaomi will dole out different review units to different reviewers.

How does a reviewer test whether GG3 is present on the phone btw? They tear down the phone and locate the product marking?

This guy seems to have upped the price of the back cover he was earlier retailing for Rs 349/- by three thousand bucks after the Mi3 went on sale!

Xiaomi 3 MI3 S Line TPU Soft GEL Silicon Back Case Cover Black | eBay

There is also pre-booking of sorts happening for a Nillkin back cover on eBay. Glad I purchased the tempered screen protector two days back. It has gone up by around 300-400 bucks as well. All this because Xiaomi released a phone and have held back the sale of accessories. Lame really.

Should I wait or just get the moto g? I really don't see myself being able to order it on the 29th, if stuff stays the same.

@x720 Log in through the website and the mobile app simultaneously. I tried ordering through the website at least 20-30 times and it would either not recognize my address or return an empty cart. Someone had mentioned about successfully ordering through the Flipkart app on an MI group on FB. Tried that. Was successful. I think I managed to order 2-3 minutes before the stock went out.

Should I wait or just get the moto g? I really don't see myself being able to order it on the 29th, if stuff stays the same.
I am assuming you have done tatkal reservation Online before....Its the same procedure..You have to literally get glued to computer and have to keep refreshing the page,almost like every second....even after that,what happened to me was transaction was done,but the order wasn't processed,after that couple of tweets and then my order was confirmed!!

Back