Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,457
It is going to extremely difficult for me to be glued to the screen.

I mean, I can't take a day off for the phone. :p

Last edited:
I did read that Flipkart had sold some 40,000+ units on launch day or days.
I guess Bin Lin would reach his 16million targets in Asia very soon.

Now it has become like result day. Buyer has to keep refreshing to book phone just like we do on result day. Seriously, it is shame for flipkart for not capable of bearing incoming traffic.

I guess its a better deal than Moto G,so i suggest you wait for another week try tour luck,if it works for you,great if not order a MotoG

I would go for it if it got accidental warranty or gorilla glass. However, phone has none of them.

Last I read some Flipkart procurement executive had mentioned Flipkart having an initial stock of 10,000 units and was procuring an additional 40,000 units for the 22nd July sale. But I guess we will never be able to figure out the exact stock.

That said, I won't be surprised if they managed to sell 40,000 units today. Even Zenphone has allegedly sold the same number of units in 4 days.

40,000 ZenFone units sold in 4 days, Asus claims - The Times of India

From several reviews what i've heard is that it has some sort of toughened glass,which resembles GG
And besides Dude its just 15k,what more do you expect.. :|

It is going to extremely difficult for me to be glued to the screen.

I mean, I can't take a day off for the phone. :p
Dont' worry,the amount of time that you have to be glued is specified,30 mins max!! :P
After that even if you wish to get glued,theres no point!!

One day Indian market will be like Chinese cell phone market. People start making phones at home and sell in market with own brand. If this kind of trend continues.......

One day Indian market will be like Chinese cell phone market. People start making phones at home and sell in market with own brand. If this kind of trend continues.......
Its not like a street brand has started selling phone,there are actually people who have bought Xiaomi's phone on a worldwide basis and are pretty satisfied by its performance...In their worldwide journey now india has joined...Lets see how this continues...
I have a Tablet from a brand named Ainol..Many people criticized me for getting a product from them..But let me tell you..i imported this one from china..its been 3 years and it still is working flawlessly without any bugs...Even the battery life hasn't degraded yet!!
Not every brand in china is $hit!!

Back