Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,458
Made in China is not Bad.

Sony, Samsung, Nokia etc etc all have production units in china, this doesn't means every brand made there is bad.

Why don't people understand, Technology & Man Power is cheaper there, a Chinese manufacturing unit can produce a product at
around 50% of its cost as compared to its production cost in India.

So I would not suspect the Xiaomi as bad quality product.

Lastly, flipkart did a good job today, They were able to keep the site running and fix the CART issues very promptly.
Don't compare it with IRCTC, cause flipkart certainly have invested a lot in server technology, it handled traffic very well
I can say that cause have run servers and seen issues on Burst Traffic and it needs skills to keep it up and running.

Edit: my COD order for Mi3 has been shipped :party:

Flipkart could be excused during the Moto G and E fiasco, not now! The whole pre-registration strategy failed miserably. Their servers couldn't take the user load at all. You might be the only person around who thinks otherwise. Ask those who just couldn't load the Mi3 page at all or those who had issues with checkout till the stock ran out.

Here comes a u-turn from Xiaomi. I eat my words. Mi3 has GG3. Digit has my apologies.

They just posted this on FB:

"Did you know? All Mi 3 phones sold in India come with scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Also, Mi 3 features a 5-inch Full HD IPS display. With 441 pixels per inch, text and images have never looked so crisp."

Edit: I hope it is not a case of an admin running the page who has no clue about the product. Few days back they posted this -
CcleaXH.jpg

Also, people who have received the box have confirmed that the user manuals do not list the GG3.

Buying from the Indian website is also great. They use PayU I think so you get a discount through that. Plus the shipment is really fast.

Lot of friends who bought this are complaining about phone heating up and mediocre camera.. one of them got "phone compromised" while checking office mails lol

guess i dodged a bullet with this one

hopefully the next generation motorola devices would offer even better value for money considering by that time they should be a chinese company as well :D

Back