Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
On paper this phone beats S5,note3 and many high end phones....We'll have to wait and watch how transitions take place in real time

53481d65190941462ac40f8e71a94970.jpg

I had ordered Moto E for a friend in Bhubaneshwar, it got delivered the next day in standard delivery
I ordered Xiaomi Mi 3 for my brother in Hyderabad, its still scratching around in Bangalore. The service is by Delhivery!

The estimated delivery date is 20 Aug, thats a longtime for Hyderabad from bangalore.

for us in North India today (14/8) and 20/8 have 3 holidays i betweem (15/8, Sunday and Janmashtmi) and as per my experience with Flipkart, they usually under promise so that they can over deliver.

Give it time. It will eventually make sense.

Hey I liked the message in your sig. :emo:

Last edited by a moderator:
What would I do with a device with 4 inch display and crappy resolution?

It is about user experience and I am again telling you that unless you use it you will not get it.

I am using android today for the first time and here is how lost I am:

1. I have to sign in using my gmail id to download apps, okay i understand that they need to tie my purchases to my account but wait I can not do it in play store only ( or i could not find a way to just use it in play store ) why am I forced to sync everything from my primary account? By the time I could toggle off everything I had couple of contacts in my contact list with just email ids in them.

2. Okay you made me sign in with my Google id to improve my user experience and everything should be gelled together but no wait Mail app in the phone have not picked up my gmail account, it is only the google mail app (installed separately) has picked it.

3. No issues lets configure mail app to use various email accounts that I use (yahoo, gmail, google apps), but WTF I can not configure my Google Apps account as an exchange account (if I configure it as an IMAP account, I loose the push notification facility) and wait what mail app does not have push notification even on Android? WTF?

How many minutes would have taken a new user to do this in iPhone ? less than 5 minutes

May be there are ways around it but If I have to use google search to configure my phone the whole point is lost

@d5aqoëp thank you :)

Back