Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,457
Make a smart choice. Don't be just a number in a Press Release!

@v1rus , did you put a return request or exchange request?

i just got this mail from flipkart

We would like to inform you that we have received your return request for the following items in the Order ODxxxxxxxxxx.

We are processing your return request and will revert by Wednesday, 20 Aug'14 with final approval status.

I just got off from the phone.

Flipkart executive called me and checked if I have done all the routine stuff (removed the factory applied screen protector, tried to reset the phone et al). Once he was through with his checklist he informed me that he can initiate a replacement request and phone will be replaced with in 3 days from today and replacement will be provided hand to hand.

@IBFUser I thought I will not bother you with this unless it is absolutely necessary but flipkart is not allowing me to do that. Thanks a lot dude for bearing all this :)

@IBFUser I thought I will not bother you with this unless it is absolutely necessary but flipkart is not allowing me to do that. Thanks a lot dude for bearing all this :)
No problem mate. just wanted to confirm if its a exchange request or not(which it should be). thats all. i'll let you know if there's anymore communication from fk.

Back