Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
I guess thats bad then.. But atleast he can try changing the settings now to make it the way he wants..

I hope someone would realize that not everyone likes things done in their preference of manner. I prefer how Google deals with things on their ecosystem. Perfectly happy with Android and Chrome OS combinations. Works perfectly for my needs.

Whenever I have used Apple products - Mac, iPhone, iPod.

I have completely failed at searching things! I completely found it unintuitive.

That made me think there are two types of intuitiveness in world.

1) Which I and many others have
2) Which apple product users have (i.e. those who like apple product UI)

Spotlight is actually a very useful feature on Apple products. Microsoft tried to mimic it in Windows 8 but failed miserably. Google's own similar feature on Android and Chrome OS works but Apple's implementation in my opinion is better still.

Unintuitive is a very wrong word. Even usability. A long time user of Apple products would find Google's and Microsoft's products unintuitive and unusuable. Same case with opposite. Intuitive and Usable terms should be used when you make a person who has never used a computer before to access all of these platforms and see which one makes sense to him.

In any case, as I have said earlier in this thread. I have Apple a try and it did not work for me. But it works for millions of peeps out there so good for them and Apple. It is just not for me. I expect the same from Apple users.

@x720 So if we see what @aviral sangal says if we add via wizard it syncs. And if we add via settings it doesnt (Or atleast allows to choose if we want to sync or not)

And the best part you know, if Google did not sync while doing the wizard, there would be some people who would say - Google is shit because whats the point of a setup wizard if I still have to go and manually do the setup for the sync

Last edited:
Does the author of that plugin disclose that he is most likely using an affiliate link in the plugin? :)

Back