YOU Broadband's horrible routing causing high latency and slow speeds. (Pune)

• Thread starter Thread starter D@rekills4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 32,178
YOU broadband routing gets fcked up in afternoon.

I'm sure, i will get full speed after 6 PM without VPN.
yXaY2l.jpg

YOU broadband routing gets fcked up in afternoon.

I'm sure, i will get full speed after 6 PM without VPN.
yXaY2l.jpg

Can you post a trace route to perhaps Ubuntu servers of both when you are getting good and bad speeds?

Maybe you are not having routing issues, might be that your local YOU Broadband server is maxing out on it's bandwidth.

^ i checked trace route its same route when getting full speed or low speed. I also think local YOU broadband servers are getting congested in afternoon.

^ i checked trace route its same route when getting full speed or low speed. I also think local YOU broadband servers are getting congested in afternoon.

Contact your local office, tell me speeds are super slow during peak hours. Hopefully they will upgrade their bandwidth.

^ I already talked to them they can't do shit as im getting full speed to local YOU broadband speedtest.net server and google services. fcking noobs.

^ I already talked to them they can't do shit as im getting full speed to local YOU broadband speedtest.net server and google services. fcking noobs.

Contact the nodal authorities.
Send them screenshots of your speeds without a VPN.
Don't use IDM screenshots, they will give any excuse like IDM is reducing the speeds.

Tell them they can visit your home during peak hours to check speeds (if you are fine with it).

YOU broadband technician already visited my house at peak time (4PM), i showed him slow SingTel Singapore speed test and slow idm download, also screenshot from fast speed, he said "vo hamare server me nahi lagta" WTF! So if get slow speed to YOU broadband speedtest.net server or google server then only they can help me, Chutiye bhare pade hai YOU broadband me kisi ko kuch ni aata. :mad:

Last edited:
sent a mail to nodal officer with all screenshots they registered a normal speed complaint and cleared the complaint with "speed ok" 🤬 Fcking asshole
72Ndli.jpg

Back