You Telecom: May I help YOU

• Thread starter Thread starter YOU TELECOM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 16,793

YOU TELECOM

ISP
YOU TELECOM
Dear CustomersWe understand that you are facing some issues in using our services and for the same you are starting various threads on forums.Our request,please write to us in this particular thread with your issues/queries and the details of the same i.e complaint numbers,date of complaint etc.We will be more then happy to find a solution.Warm Regards,YOU BROADBAND----------[/COLOR]Plz post ur name,a/c no,and issue for your convience....Thanks...YOU

sirwe disconnected you tell connection on may15th 2009.we r from chennai .informed call centre on may 15th itself.on may 16th youtell taken modem from my home.requested my deposit and balance amount may 15 to may31 i paid to you.with various reminders it is not returned.kindly refund amount to me. ref no 2009051512874 dated 15/5/2009thank yousundaram a/c no 39999

Sundram , ur issue will be resolved soon ....U can also contact Mr Shaan -Location Head Chennai at 91766 93979.Warm Regards,YOU BROADBAND

hi
till date my problem is not solved. i have not received my balance amount.
sundaram

----------

hi
till date my problem is not solved. i have not received my balance amount.
sundaram

Hello,

Microsoft.com & vpostasia.com/india web-sites not opening from my YOU Tele broadband. Can you have a look?

My customer ID : 517242

I have locked a call via e-mail yesterday night via e-mail to [email protected]

Regards,
AmeY.

Dear Customers

We understand that you are facing some issues in using our services and for the same you are starting various threads on forums.

Our request,please write to us in this particular thread with your issues/queries and the details of the same i.e complaint numbers,date of complaint etc.

We will be more then happy to find a solution.

Warm Regards,
YOU BROADBAND

----------

[/COLOR]Plz post ur name,a/c no,and issue for your convience....Thanks...YOU

sir
we disconnected you tell connection on may15th 2009.we r from chennai .informed call centre on may 15th itself.on may 16th youtell taken modem from my home.
requested my deposit and balance amount may 15 to may31 i paid to you.
with various reminders it is not returned.
kindly refund amount to me. ref no 2009051512874 dated 15/5/2009
thank you
sundaram a/c no 39999

----------

sir
we disconnected you tell connection on may15th 2009.we r from chennai .informed call centre on may 15th itself.on may 16th youtell taken modem from my home.
requested my deposit and balance amount may 15 to may31 i paid to you.
with various reminders it is not returned.
kindly refund amount to me. ref no 2009051512874 dated 15/5/2009
thank you
sundaram a/c no 39999

Hello Sir,Please start You-Telecom service at Andheri West area also, cause it's only available at Andheri East and please be sure to provide atleast minimum of 2Mbps unlimited speeds@ reasonable prices, cause maximum available now is only 1Mbps unlimited.:(

Back