You Telecom: May I help YOU

• Thread starter Thread starter YOU TELECOM
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 16,793
Dear Mr. Rakesh Reddy,

Yesterday was getting calls from your office at 7.40 PM but was not able to accept the call due to driving in heavy traffic on road. One more issue that I was forgot to inform you that I got an SMS from your office on 26 June, 2011 written as

Your account is suspended due to consumption of MBs. Pl Pay immediately to activate the service. Pay on-line or call 9898377898. You Broadband.

As I know the account was suspended due to the time not due to the MBs consumed, if it is like this then why it mentioned as consumption of MBs?

Regards,

Manoj Kumar Singh
You broadband Account No : 138590
Cell - +91-9974051922

----- Forwarded by Manoj Singh/STDC/Zrc/Zydus on 06/30/2011 06:49 PM -----

06/29/2011 06:31 PM
To
[email protected], [email protected]
cc
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Subject

Dear Mr. Rakesh Reddy,

It was nice telephonic talk with you on Saturday evening (June 25, 2011). Actually I was willing to talk to you regarding the connectivity since last 20 days but not able due to unavailability of your direct phone no. Mean while i was getting call from your office regarding the renewal of my account, when ever I was asking to connect the phone line to you, your team members (once Anirudh and at another time Sweta) were saying that they can't connect to you as they don't have authority to connect customer phone to you.

However after the long discussions they were ready to transfer the line to you and it was twice happened that they kept me on hold and later on told that you were busy of another call.

As per our discussion on 25th June, 2005. You told you was on not in office since last 15 days and came back one or two days back only.

I was surprised if you was not in office, then to whom these people were calling keeping me on hold?

Even after our discussion your team members were only interested in getting payments not in resolving the problem with was again showing error 678 since long time.

Manoj Kumar Singh
You broadband Account No : 138590

Hi,I have a few queries about You Telecom network. Do the users of You Telecom can connect to each other without going through Internet?Can we run DC++ hub on the network for local file sharing?If yes, then, will the data transfer among the users be counter in INTERNET DATA agreed as per the plan?Thanks.

I am subscriber of you broadband from almost 3 months. I am on 4Mbps discover plan. Problem i am experiencing is poor youtube streaming. 240p videos stream without issues but 480, 720p videos take lot of time for buffering and i need to pause for some time so that the video is streamed. This is not the case with MTNL 3G service where in the max speed i get is around 2Mbps. Even though you broadband connection is of upto 4Mbps, youtube streaming is poor.My customer reln num is 707961

I am subscriber of you broadband from almost 3 months. I am on 4Mbps discover plan. Problem i am experiencing is poor youtube streaming. 240p videos stream without issues but 480, 720p videos take lot of time for buffering and i need to pause for some time so that the video is streamed. This is not the case with MTNL 3G service where in the max speed i get is around 2Mbps. Even though you broadband connection is of upto 4Mbps, youtube streaming is poor.
My customer reln num is 707961

Check the quality of your ping. It will answer your query.

For me the case is just opposite between MTNL 3G and You Broadband. Where are you located?

Ping is in range of 50 to 80ms. I stay in Koparkhairane (Navi Mumbai). What about you?I am very much satisfied with MTNL 3G. I get 1.5 to 2Mbps most of the time and watching youtube on mtnl is good.

Ping is in range of 50 to 80ms. I stay in Koparkhairane (Navi Mumbai). What about you?
I am very much satisfied with MTNL 3G. I get 1.5 to 2Mbps most of the time and watching youtube on mtnl is good.

My MTNL 3g ping is 100 to 300ms. It is usually bad for buffering. Same is 20 to 25ms in You Broadband. Youtube works good. I am not in Mumbai. My 4500 3G plan is going to end. I just took a new You Broadband connection. My plan is Hurricane you.

You - Dhoom2 - 10-2mbps ul .. Never got 10mbits ... 1.3 mbits max ( divide by 8 to get the actual KB) .. Complained many times .. no resolution .. Nodal Office never replies .. Id- pawan_ml .. Place - suratP.S - I can never watch online Vids with YOU .. Buffering and buffering

Hey You Telecom, is your services available in these places in Bangalore?1> Ejipura2> CV Raman Nagar3> Jeevan Bima Nagar

Back