Zee Dish TV DTH: What will happen if my subscription ends?

• Thread starter Thread starter babloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,473

babloo

Regular
ISP
Asianet
I am planning to buy Dish TV. After my subscription ends, what will happen if I do not renew it for three to six months when I am out of station? Will I able to renew again after three to six months? Should I pay the full amount when I am out of station? Should I pay any additional reconnection charges?

i think zee charges 25 rupees if you pay after a delay...

My house is getting re-constructed a Bit, and had to Remove the DISH.Frankly speaking with the STUPID PRICING structure they put on MAXI plan users, I didn't wanted it back up, Luckily my susbcription got over on Jan20 and I've not yet renewed it.Today I got a cable-connection again DIGI CABLE, its same quality as Dish TV, A Latest STB, with SPDIF, and digital Outs, and a Remote which get programmed to be used for T.V. Too, 205 Channels, and most Packs, Including the full UTV package, COlors and all, Iam sold to it.Digi Cable STB Free, + NO installation Charge, + 15 days Free Trial and after that Rs.100 is MUCH MUCH BETTER deal than STUPID A-La-Carte :O SHIT i was Pushed into.:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Back