Zee Dish TV DTH : ZEE DISH TV: Is it possible to watch FREE TO AIR channels after subscription ENDS?

• Thread starter Thread starter HellCrusher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 33,470

HellCrusher

ISP
Direct from Satellite
Hi All,Actually my DISH TV Subscription(MAXI Package) ENDS this month :yahoo:& I wanted to switch to TATA-SKY with 6 months FREE Subscription Offer:P.Anyhow for renewal of my DISHTV Package I've to Pay Rs.3600/- INR for 12 months period. What I'm thinking is WHY DON'T to TRY Tata Sky with a nearly same amount? I know I've to Pay again after 6 months for TATASKY. But I'm FED UP :wall: with DISHTV Quality as well as its slow response while changing the Channels.Any advice over the same? Pros n Cons etc.... Pls..:confused:Another thing, After opting for a TATASKY, can I use my DISHTV Receiver(CD-1006s) to watch Free To Air channels? May be on DD DTH Satellite?:(Thanks in Advance.:)

yeah, you can enjoy chls provided under dd direct service.

yeah, you can enjoy chls provided under dd direct service.

Thanks for reply,

To use with DD Direct Service, Do you know how to add/edit TPs for the STB Model CD-1006s ?

DISTURBANCE FREE WATCHING OF FTA CHANNELS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE AS THERE MAY BE A WARNING WINDOW INDIMATING YOUR RENEWAL. I'M NOT SURE. REMOVE YOUR VC AND TRY TO WATCH FTA CHANNELS. IF NO MESSAGE BOX IS COMING THEN VIEWING MAY BE POSSIBLE. OTHERWEISE MAY OT BE. ALSO REMENBER THEY ARE NOT SELLING BOXES NOW THEY CHARDING 5YEARS RENT FOR CPE (CUSTOMER'S PREMISES EQUIPMENT).:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

is there any adult channel in dish tv
if yes then how many channels are there in dish tv?
and what will i have to do to watch it?

friends sorry ..it is impossible to watch fta channels without paying any one dish package .. i faced the prob ..

i dont think fta's can be watcheed without paying for any package. For both TS and Dish.

I have already posted this information in a different thread. Sorry 4 posting it again. You can try this: If you want to add the Home frequency, Go to Menu -->Settings-->Stb Info -->Setup-->Home Frequency. Once you are in the Home Frequency, Use the remote control to key in the number 7531. If you know the DD's transponder details, key in the details and do channel search and I bet you will be able to view DD channels without any problems. There is nothing wrong in trying. Try it out.

Mr ravusri1 I have tried the following procedure but i do not understand that i have never seen the option in home frequency section

secondly i think u are trying to say in LNB FREQUENCY SECTION

Mr ravusri1 I have tried the following procedure but i do not understand that i have never seen the option in home frequency section where we can key in the numbers

secondly i think u are trying to say in LNB FREQUENCY SECTION
this is how it looks approximately
lnb high 10600
lnb low 1000
----- -----

Back