2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,908
Make that oldest 'international', else if he tries to achieve the oldest player record, we will get to see him play for the next 22 years at least.

Very impressive chase so far .. touchwood ... hopefully no collapse from here .. still a long way to go though ..

All signs of India winning todays match!Funny thing was, World Series Hockey advertisement boards were seen on the boundary lines.How the hell did they put that board!I feel the coverage on Neo is quite bad, they keep cutting-off the end and start of the over.

Sachin: "Selfish to retire at peak". - Selfish to retire when on top: Sachin Tendulkar - Sport - DNA
Sachin Tendulkar should keep going: Time magazine - The Times of India

Thats it!

About this match - I see India looks comfortable for a win today.

I salute the passion of this man, at 39, he think like this.
Mind blowing, I dont see anybody going near him in case of records, and at this point of time I dont count even Bradman near to him
one has to play for atleast 23-25 years with high consistency.
Real god of cricket..

In history we count like BC and AD, In cricket we will count like BT and AT.

just saw his interview. could not make up my mind... whether to facepalm or feel disgusted. from what i saw, his justification is that he would play till the time he thinks that he is contributing to the team. that's where he is doing it wrong. his beliefs do not matter... the requirements of the team matters and his contributions are not helping the team win matches. and as i have already said before... no selector is going to drop him. and no one would dare to send any form of message that he is past his prime and should move on with his life. he is living in a self denial mode that his presence in the team is doing something positive for the team. losing whatever respect i had for this man.

just saw his interview. could not make up my mind... whether to facepalm or feel disgusted.

from what i saw, his justification is that he would play till the time he thinks that he is contributing to the team.

that's where he is doing it wrong. his beliefs do not matter... the requirements of the team matters and his contributions are not helping the team win matches.

and as i have already said before... no selector is going to drop him. and no one would dare to send any form of message that he is past his prime and should move on with his life.

he is living in a self denial mode that his presence in the team is doing something positive for the team. losing whatever respect i had for this man.

where is unlike button?

the unlike button is the process of ignoring someone else's opinion because you do not want to present counter arguments against that.

Why do I get the feeling that Bangladesh will beat Sri Lanka and India will be out of the tournament....

Back