2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,908
^^ Its cos sri lanka are that kind of a team. They go eye for an eye. Even i have the same feeling. Remember what happened to sehwag when he was about to hit a hundred? hmm.

They came close against Pakistan as well... And it seems to be bat second with a steady head kind of wicket...Matthews is out, Malinga is out of form... So, will not be surprised if that happens.. Also with the Lankans out they may rest 1 or 2 of the senior players as well...

Why do I get the feeling that Bangladesh will beat Sri Lanka and India will be out of the tournament....

Yes SL is always known to spoil Indias party .. They can play dirty and lose to Bangladesh .. Anyhow this victory was too good .. but keeping the trend I think bookies will love a India Pak final ...

@ Chromaniac awesome post few pages back regarding Sachin and Team India as a whole .. exactly what i was trying to stress that we have to look at the bigger picture and not just Mr Sachin Tendulkar .. You are right when you say selectors must show some balls .. but do u think they will ??? Aus can drop Ponting and tell him his time in ODIs is up so why cant India do the same to Sachin .. and one thing i hate most is that Sachin Tendulkar is allowed to choose series he wants to play in, excuse me does he think he owns Team India ?? The attitude of selectors must be that if you are fit you have to be eligible for selection if not then show him the door .. he cant be allowed to pick and choose games .. yes if the selectors rest him then its different ...

Coming to India Pak i think India will lose today since they need some rest before the all important India Paisa League .. If India win the toss dhoni will field first and if pak win toss they will bat first so in short Pakistan is batting 1st today unless something differnet happens in dhonis head ... And with Paks bowling chasing is going to be one heck of a task .. I just hope India plays yusuf pathan today in place of jadeja .. not expecting him to do any miracles but his batting should be slightly better ...

awesome link thanks ... pak look good for 325 + .. India going to lose this one badly .. paks bowling is too good ..

----------

India seriously needs to start thinking about getting bowlers like rp singh ( yes you may laugh at me ) back , and even sreesanth ... praveen kumar who was a excellent swing bowler now bowls like he is 40 yrs old .. no pace nothing .. nothing said about irfan is better because hes not worth any comments ..

Oh, I need to add that I meant Pakistan is going to decide which way the match is going. India will just be supporting actors, either as losers or winners.

This is the greatness of Indian Cricket Team.

I really hope they lose like shit today! These so called the greatest batsman of all time - lets see what he does today.

See how the wicket behaves in 2nd half today .. all of a sudden there will be swing pace etc and Indian batsmen will be 50/4 .. same old story ..

----------

Pak look good for 350 + ??

So where did just all these comments go?? What happened to these comments?

^^ Its cos sri lanka are that kind of a team. They go eye for an eye. Even i have the same feeling. Remember what happened to sehwag when he was about to hit a hundred? hmm.

Yeah. Even i was thinking on the same lines after we won. If they cud play such dirty politics just to deny Sehwag a ton, u can very well imagine what they can do, to deny India a place in the Final. But who knows, they might even be concerned about their own rankings here. They lost to us, which is higher placed than them, so wudnt have hurt much. But losing to Pak & then losing to Bangladesh can hurt their rankings badly....both are too far away from SL in rankings.

Btw there is one god of cricket and hes a matchwinner as well .. his name is Saaaaa ooops sorry Virat Kohli !! :worthy:

39 infact...you can see he's getting tired these days and not that flexible in the field either.He must retire now and make way for the youngsters.For the heck of the future of Indian cricket he's got to retire or else they won't be able to defend the trophy next time just like they surrendered the No.1 test ranking slot to England.

Jaymin what comments bro ?? I didnt expect India to win and was frustrated .. they shocked me and won .. as far as sachin is concerned my comments still stand .. anyhow babysitting my nephew will answer any of your queries tommorrow .. bye for now ..

Btw there is one god of cricket and hes a matchwinner as well .. his name is Saaaaa ooops sorry Virat Kohli !! :worthy:

yes. he is the next probably captain of the indian cricket team. well deserved promotion it would be.

but i am not going to support him 10-15 years from now just because he is winning matches for india today. :)

Thats what i have been telling.....most "India Fans" just dont have faith in the team. C'mon guys, if the Pakistan batsmen took our bowlers to cleaners, then we have faaaar better batsmen than theirs. As far as previous match goes, it was that ton that lost us the game. That factor was gone today & u saw Sachin also firing up the field, albeit for 50 odd runs. But a start was provided atleast!On Sachin, my take is that lets see how he plays in the next 2 odd games. If he plays well & also is there with a same kind of spirit & form for the World Cup 2015 down under, i wud say he can stay. Coz without him, theres just no senior to kind the young blood in the team. A good team, is a mix of seniors & youth, with youth being the majority. Sehwag, Gambhir, Yuvraj, Dhoni - all go as Seniors, rest as youth. If Sachin is added there, then the balance looks better.

Back