2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,908
This is Pakistan we are talking about. Mercurial. Super talented yes, but highly mercurial. I wouldn't be surprised if they get bundled out for 250 from this stage.

This is Pakistan we are talking about. Mercurial. Super talented yes, but highly mercurial. I wouldn't be surprised if they get bundled out for 250 from this stage.
Apke muh mein ghee shakhar but aisa kuch nahi hone wala and Pak is going to thrash India today and they totally deserve it .. I just hope tendu gets out less than 10 ..

Oh, I need to add that I meant Pakistan is going to decide which way the match is going. India will just be supporting actors, either as losers or winners.

Why this Indian team always have to be dependent on somone else to play in finals everytime? The same happened in Aus & now in Asia cup!

I really hope they lose like shit today! These so called the greatest batsman of all time - lets see what he does today.

nothing said about irfan is better because hes not worth any comments ..
MAN! i was happy at first to see him back again . .but horrible bowling :/

Needs to play first class cricket more to improve his confidence! his bowling was below pathetic in last match

I really hope they lose like shit today! These so called the greatest batsman of all time - lets see what he does today.

See how the wicket behaves in 2nd half today .. all of a sudden there will be swing pace etc and Indian batsmen will be 50/4 .. same old story ..

----------

Pak look good for 350 + ??

Back