2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,899
^^ Its cos sri lanka are that kind of a team. They go eye for an eye. Even i have the same feeling. Remember what happened to sehwag when he was about to hit a hundred? hmm.

How's any of this even possible? With the next odi tournament at november, what else can be said? Anyway wishing luck for Bangladesh for the finals.. They have been much more consistent and even at 1st odi they were to win, but due to inexperience they lost the way, but now they have another chance.

As I once said on one of the threads here, most of the country only likes cricket involving the Indian team in a limited overs format. Nothing to do with love of the game.

I am genuinely pleased that Bangladesh won this. It always feels good to see underdogs putting in so much effort, be it Ireland or Bangladesh. Pakistan were the favourites going into this tournament and it needs to be seen if Bangladesh can make good of the opportunity they have at hand. They still rely a lot on Shakib and Tamim but if the others put their focus in, they can convert these 'upsets' to improvements. This is a young team.

U really feel it was Bangladesh's effort?

In the match against India, it was Sachin's slow ton that helped them win. Today SL gifted it to them, so that they can stop India from going into the Finals. See what happens to Bangladesh when they play the Finals.

^ I agree. Pakistan is going to butcher Bangladesh Just have to wait out for the next 2 days.

Well the Pakistani bowlers are bad as well then! They too cudnt defend a total of 330!

Well, it's quite obvious that they are far better than this Indian bowling attack and they've always produced quality bowlers as like India has been producing quality batsmen throughout.They've shown it in the past as they recently whitewashed England in the test series in UAE.I'm dead sure that India can never whitewash even a minnow team unless it produces a quality bowling unit.We, need atleast 3 quality bowlers who can win matches when batsmen fail to do so.

Yes, they can lift the trophy this time around as i said earlier also they're not minnows in their own den.

U really feel it was Bangladesh's effort?

In the match against India, it was Sachin's slow ton that helped them win. Today SL gifted it to them, so that they can stop India from going into the Finals. See what happens to Bangladesh when they play the Finals.

Simple, Shaikh Haseena was herself present . Bangladesh win was well predicted . After watching Sri Lanka Bowling line and fielding I was forced to assume as if match is FIXED .

Another Match Fixed! OMG...Well India are out of Asia Cup because of Sachin's 100th 100....I am sure that Pakistan will thrash Bangladesh in the finals...but i want to see Bangladesh to win the Asia CUP....

Back