2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,895
Its evident that SL lost on purpose to deny India a place in the finals and why not India had beaten SL to win the WC so SL will have bad memories of that .. Anyhow for a world champion team they should not be dependent on other teams to take them to the finals .. India ODI team is very talented they just lack bowlers .. Remember Aus teams of 1998 - 2007 they were virtually unbeatable and India can never achive that because they are spoilt by money .. Now newspapers are busy showing how much virat kohli is going to make because hes become Indias no 1 odi player .. its very very sad ...

Its simple dude instead of beating SL or Pak...if india had beaten Bangladesh....india would have been in finals....

I guess second batting is definitely easier. Anyways Bangladesh would lose against pakistan...

Yes, but subject to the condition i.e. if bangladeshis bat first they will definitely gonna lose the match and if they bat second there is a chance that they can lift the trophy.Till now they've been chasing(lucky) but if they have to bat first in the final then they're definitely gonna thrashed by the pakistanis.

Bangladesh to chase 4th time in a row ...

----------

Thread Closed! :iconrofl: :(

Nopes... Final is yet to be finished

----------

Pak 19/1 in 5... Shaky start

----------

43/2 in 10...

----------

Pak 55/3 in 15

If rumors are to be believed, Younis & Misbah have played their last ODI innings . But then this is the Pakistan team, you may never know.

----------

Pak 66/3 in 20 overs, i.e. 120 balls(Hafeez 38 off 81 balls)

Do I hear someone say Hafeez is doing a Tendulkar today..

----------

92/4 in 27...

Too early to say anything. The Pakistan innings isn't over yet. It will be great if Bangladesh can win, but that is a long way off still

Back