3G USB stick - No 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter viveck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,919

viveck

ISP
Tikona, Airtel & MTNL
I went to vodafone Churgate store (Mumbai) for a 3g Stick, sales guy said, if I buy post paid then 2 months 3g unlimited is free & for prepaid its 1 month free I purchased a 3g Vodafone K3765 USB stick postpaid yesterday & they said that it'll be activated within 2 hours, after being activated I have to make a request to activate 3g on their no. 116. On calling after 2 hours they said, it'll be activated after 24 hours. But later in the evening around 6 PM the stick started working but speed was 5/10 kbps (not exaggerating) & it was connected to Vodafone Edge. When I choose 3g only it refused to connect. Today I called 116, the lady says "sorry sir, 3g services are only for mobile phone, not for USB stick at the moment" Abosulutely pathetic, I argued I have a brochure stating free 3g for post/prepaid USB dongle, Even the Invoice says 3g USB..., She said no, you take it up with the person who sold you !!! then she says go to our website, there its only for mobiles...:@

if u found u have loota gya , then go vodafone again with some friends and angry. problem solve,

hmmm... even i went to churchgate... he said me that if i have my mobile sim, they will disconnect all outgoing/incoming for ever...i think we need to wait 10 more days till their 3g plans are finalized.

Back