Vodafone 3G USB stick - No 3G

• Thread starter Thread starter viveck
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 20,674
Does anyone know how to create a My Vodafone login for the USB stick, cause I dont receive a password for registering...

Alright, it looks good. The tariff over here is899 for one month unlimited usage.
Could you tell me what's the initial cost in order to get the 7.2 mbps modem and the unlimited tariff, please?

Rs 2500 for the stick(sriraj's site) and unlimited wil be for RS 599/month.
I am wondering how can he get 4mbps on a 2G Plan?

Alright, it looks good. The tariff over here is Rs 899 for one month unlimited usage.
Could you tell me what's the initial cost in order to get the 7.2 mbps modem and the unlimited tariff, please?
depends on which modem u r buying...
the 3.6mbps modem stick costs Rs. 1699 with 1 month unlimited HSDPA with sim
the 7.2mbps modem stick costs Rs. 2498 with 1 month unlimited HSDPA with sim
the sim in both cases are blocked for any outgoing and incoming calls and sms including their own call centers.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Does anyone know how to create a My Vodafone login for the USB stick, cause I dont receive a password for registering...

[*] I am unable to login as I have not received my password To receive your password once again & to complete your registration, sms MYVFPWD to 111 (toll free).
[/list]

[*] I forgot my login ID To know your login ID, sms MYVFID to 111 (toll free).
[/list]

[*] I forgot my secret answer To know your secret answer, sms MYVFANS to 111 (toll free).
[/list]but all this will not work as sms are blocked for 3G stick sims. best is to call customer care and register your email address with them.
i am also trying my luck on this...
they disable all outgoing and incoming sms and voice/video calls on sims of 3g sticks.
best is to call call centers.
i waited for 15 mins but could not get through them
I want to update my email address so that i can get that password. sms is blocked on 3g sticks so u cannot get password there.

hey i have also k3765 3g stick , but here speed reach less then 1.8, lol wtf plz how i increase speed, plz pm me

the 7.2mbps modem stick costs Rs. 2498 with 1 month unlimited HSDPA with sim

Nice pricing, why can't I find it on their website...?

buy i buy 7.2mbps modem in 2300rs, but here speed reach less then 1.8, lol wtf plz how i increase speed, plz pm me

Yup, speeds are not going above 1.8 mbps,They are screwing Delhiites/NCR, on the first we have the high priced tariff Rs 899 while others have Rs 599,and we are darned with speed capping too, badiya hai.

Yup, speeds are not going above 1.8 mbps,
They are screwing Delhiites/NCR, on the first we have the high priced tariff Rs 899 while others have Rs 599,
and we are darned with speed capping too, badiya hai.
lol samm but i have 499 unlimited plan.i was buy this stick buy call cc 27 march 2011.its 499+tax ul

Nice pricing, why can't I find it on their website...?
they have mentioned 1699 on website-mumbai section. but it is 3mbps. when you go there they ask you if u like to buy advance stick...

dont believe on vodafone site, they not update site as well, so better is call voda cc. or call 116

Back