Vodafone 3G USB Stick

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 16,854
So any idea on the fair usage limit? I'm sure in a city like mumbai connectivity will be good...need clarity on their unlimited data plan

this is edge plan details and not 3G plan

i went through the website of vodafone 3G usb stick i was unable to locate the condition of fair use policy, aslo wonder whether the pricing would continue ? my friend had wired broadband of private company, last year he paid Rs 500/- per month for 1mbps speed, now the same plan is said to be around Rs 900 to 1000, will the same happen in case of vodafone 3G USB ? will they increase the tariff after getting good customer base ? It is hard to believe such pricing for unlimited plan (Rs599), will vodafone make fool of the people ? as you know consumers aren't well protected in india, i doubt about the plans they offered. what do you think ?

knowing vodafone these prices would disappear after actual 3G launch next year.

The current 3g usb vodafone users who r on billing will be continued to charge on 599 for next 12 months, there after 899 a month, which would be the actuall 3g cost i believe, btw any idea abt APN settings for 3g vodafone?

3G Product pricing model for Kolkata Circle :Rs.1600 for the 3G USB Stick.Plan : Rs.499 per month. [UNLIMITED]Existing users would continue at 2 G speed, would be automatically upgraded to 3 G once the same lauches.

3G Product pricing model for Kolkata Circle :

Rs.1600 for the 3G USB Stick.
Plan : Rs.499 per month. [UNLIMITED]

Existing users would continue at 2 G speed, would be automatically upgraded to 3 G once the same lauches.

Don't Expect Rs.499 for unlimited 3G usage I can put a bet on it.

Don't Expect Rs.499 for unlimited 3G usage I can put a bet on it.

Agreed, If this was the case most people would stop using their wired connections which ar slower and have FUPs

^^ Exactly, I would say either their sales staff is under-trained or they say such words to just bag another customer towards their sales target.

Well I said that because I got a call from Vodafone mentioning the offer that I had put up here...!

Back