Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 8,889
Applied for thhe card, if getting 300 off the airtel bill with this every month then no harm i going for it even if 500 yearly fee

Yup. Getting 300 for airtel payments but you have to make sure that the merchant name in the payment otp page is shown as "Airtel". If you get any other name then you won't get the 25% (300) cashback for that transaction. You have to make several requests to get it corrected.

On Airtel thanks app does it not show Airtel in the payment page, i want to use it for Airtel Black bill payment.

Airtel black bill payment is also eligible for 300 discount.

Last edited:
Black will exhaust the 300 limit so i dont need more transactions, this is a good deal for me.

For getting 300 cash back, make sure that the gateway is justpay (razorpay/Paytm gives wrong CB) and the merchant is Airtel / Bharti Airtel and not APBUTL or something else.
Using this card since Mar-22. They are getting better at CB tracking. So far, I have received all missing cashbacks in subseqeunt months, except one bigbasket txn.

Today, i have applied for this card and vkyc is done. Also got message that says application in under review, so how many days does they take to approve the request?

Back