Airtel back-end operations are down till July 22

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 12,707
one more update:

we are currently upgrading our system. You will not be able to view your fixedline and broadband account related details from 9th july to 22th july. Inconvenience is regretted.

i sent a request today. got this...

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. At the outset,
we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. Please be informed that
in order to ensure you enhanced services, we are upgrading our system
from 10th July to 19th July. Due to this, there will be a delay in
processing your request. The time frame committed is the maximum that it
will take to process the request. Rest assured, we will attempt to
resolve it at the earliest.

They are still down --- "We are currently upgrading our system . This information will not be available till 22nd July. Inconvenience is regretted."

had a talk with airtel guy. said 22 is the new date. and i was promised that the new support system would be much superior. let's hope so!

ah man that sucks. i was hoping to get my connection migrated from today.

so no privileges for the admin by airtel this is just very wierd in India :P

Hope you get your connection soon migrated :)

i am actually pleased that i am still getting 2mbps on my 649 connection. i would still be paying more than 2000 bucks. but it is still better than getting fuped to 256kbps. i wonder if i would continue to get nonfuped speeds on the 649 plan. but i would still be migrating to the 1999 plan as soon as possible. i am not sure what i would do with my IPTV plan that is still not shifted here. i do not have any use for it anymore. :|

I tried to send an email to the Nodal officer of NCR but it keeps bouncing back saying the disk limit has been exceeded. Anything else I can do?

I got sms that my bill will be generated on 3 aug instead of the usual date , anyone got their bill for july?

Back