Airtel back-end operations are down till July 22

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 12,707
I got a message 3 days back that my bill is yet to be generated & the due date will be revised accordingly. Today I got a message your bill amt. is blah blah blah & due date is 6-Aug. So the max. time I get to pay my bill is 5 days leaving today.

Okay. Got a few emails/calls from Airtel and now they are saying that my bill plan is from 1st August and that the plan can only be changed from the next billing cycle which is 1st September. I first made the request in June and they said it'll be done by July. Oof. I'm seriously considering changing.

arseholes. i have been sending them daily emails for the last 2-3 days reminding them about my plan change scheduled for august 5. i guess i would have the same fate.

Yeah. Tell them to call you up (via Twitter - it worked for me) or send an email to the Nodal officer (worked for me as well). They will call you back and give you all the time you need and information. You may not get what you want in the end though.

hehe. i am probably already blacklisted on reliance :D

Haha.. I'm sure you can still annoy them to the point of them getting through to you.

man i really need to sort out my plan change though it looks very unlikely that they would process it this month.

awa...admin is really getting pawned by fuktel...

fuktel is messing with the wrong person :P

----------

thats probably a good thing :)

They are so hungry of targets that they never blacklist anyone. Even if you have dupped reliance, their Sales guy will give you new connection and get your Duping amount cleared from waiver or even pay themselves if you are going for bulk deals ;)

Back