Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
you should have asked them for the 1699 offer. in fact you should contact the company and demand this pack to save 600 bucks a month.

The following is the reply i got for requesting the Freedom 2499..."This is with reference to your request for scheme migration to freedom 2499plan. We regret to inform you that we are unable to migrate you to theabove-mentioned plan since it is a invalid plan. Please find enclosed thedetails of plans currently offered by us. Kindly revert with the choice ofplan, so that we could change your billing plan accordingly."but i got a jpeg file attached confirming the existance of Freedom1699/2999 and Turbo 1299...Hope this helps!

I got a call from them and they offered 2mbps untld for 2999.

I currently have 1mbps for 2299 and i declined the offer..

you should have asked them for the 1699 offer.

in fact you should contact the company and demand this pack to save 600 bucks a month.

Agree, you should have asked them for the 1699 plan, or demanded the 2499 plan that one of the members here has been able to get. I would say, if you are interested in the speed, you should call them up and demand. That's what I did, and it worked.

The following is the reply i got for requesting the Freedom 2499...

"This is with reference to your request for scheme migration to freedom 2499
plan. We regret to inform you that we are unable to migrate you to the
above-mentioned plan since it is a invalid plan. Please find enclosed the
details of plans currently offered by us. Kindly revert with the choice of
plan, so that we could change your billing plan accordingly."

but i got a jpeg file attached confirming the existance of Freedom1699/2999 and Turbo 1299...

I got a similar mail when I had asked them about the 1299 plan too. But then a second mail in a stronger tone seemed to get them back to their senses.

Hey, even I upgraded to 1 Mbps now. :yahoo:
I am from Delhi. :)

Congrats :)

I still feel this is an excellent marketing trick used by Airtel where we [the customers] played into their hands to increase the ARPU. Perfect game plan :thumb:

This is the basic rule of marketing. To increase the demand for something, you create scarcity for that thing, make that thing exclusive. I suggest next time someone get a phone call offering 2mbps UL with FUP, tell the cc that you will take that plan only if the price is lowered to Rs. 900 per month.

I got their emai address for the NCR region. Now I am currently on the Home 222 plan. Which is 1 MBPS UL. How should I frame the email which I will send to them?I want to try for the 2499 first and then if not then 2999 plan...

Back