Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
^^ Nice! :D

Some seem to deny it, but keep trying. If there is 2 Mbps available in your area, this plan also should be available.

I called today and got a slightly better person - he said that there seems to be such a plan but it's discontinued. He however was not ready to give me the plan on the basis of my giving my friend's detail. All in all he could only help me to the extent of forwarding a request to the marketing department mentioning that I am a long time customer. If they agree then I will get a call within 24 hours, otherwise nothing. :pleasehelp:

Is there any direct way of contacting the marketing department?

Have they called you yet?

Has anyone here in delhi got there plans changed to 1699 or 1299 plan?

From which email and to which email should I send them one?

Should I send them the email with which my broadband connection is registered (I don't know that) or will any work?
Which email address should I send the email to?

I just called them and thesaid that no such plan existed. Hmm...

Can someone answer these questions?
Plus - Do they work on Saturday's?

Can someone answer these questions?
Plus - Do they work on Saturday's?

Send Airtel a mail from your e-mail id( ...any of yours)

Send it to the airtel id for your circle, Just call customer call and ask for the id for your circle...

When you mail them let them know you you need to upgrade to Freedom 1699/2999 (Turbo1299/ Freedom 2499 are not yet tested by ppl I know but should work fine i guess!). Make sure you mention your name(...as long as the billing is in your name) and ph#.

Don't worry if the customer care ppl dun recognize the plans... You will get it when u mail them!

Hope I helped!

I got a call from them and they offered 2mbps untld for 2999.I currently have 1mbps for 2299 and i declined the offer..

Back