Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Some people with the 1 MBPS Unlimited @ 2222 have been offered the Freedom 2999 plan at 2499...

Freedom 2499

That is what it is. So guys, how should I frame the email?

Okies...Cool...If the mail works out for you lemme know.I will also mail them :D

PS : rt now called an enquired about 2999 plan.They said there is no such plan @ 2mbps untld..:grin::grin:

Lol cant stop laughing.Just 2 days ago they called me and offered that plan.

Am a MTNL user and Airtel not available in my area.Anyways I feel happy for you guys. Rock On! :irock:I wish MTNL would release such plans, usually they do rate cuts near Independence Day.[Sorry for going off-topic].

Okies...Cool...If the mail works out for you lemme know.I will also mail them :D

PS : rt now called an enquired about 2999 plan.They said there is no such plan @ 2mbps untld..:grin::grin:

Lol cant stop laughing.Just 2 days ago they called me and offered that plan.

Arey, don't call them! Email them! :p

I will email them. Just asking what I should put in the email...

Keep us updated on your success in getting 2mbps for 2499 :D

Keep us updated on your success in getting 2mbps for 2499 :D

I just sent them a mail. Lets see what reply I get tomorrow.

After many days of banging my head against the metaphorical wall that is Airtel Customer Care, I finally got through to a guy who knew about the 1699 plan. He said that he had heard about the plan through a customer only, and their system was not up-to-date. But since then many other customers had called to request the same. So having already discussed the issue with his manager or supervisor or whoever, he said he is not signing people onto the 1699 plan. Got a confirmation call as well, and should be activated by tomorrow!! (i.e. 3rd day) :happy:

Back