Airtel Broadband 4Mbps Unlimited @ 1399 ~ New Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter baba009
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 16,098
I have called to airtel CC.. They said that Day usage will be reduced to 256kbps after we cross FUP but the night usage will remain same as 4mbps.

I have called to airtel CC.. They said that Day usage will be reduced to 256kbps after we cross FUP but the night usage will remain same as 4mbps.

i think same as other plans day time & night time.. but they didn't mention as that...

Is there anyone from hyderabad? I would like to know whether these plans are feasible in Hyderabad... Has anyone tested before?

if there is no FUP then whats the difference between 1399 and 1799,AIRTEL answer me

its 25 gb limit and 40gb limit respectively
http://www.airtel.in/applications/xm/BroadBandTraiPdf/Delhi.pdf

also all 1099 users who are getting 1 mbps you Fair Usage Policy has been reduced from 100gb to 15 gb and after than your speeds will be 256k

similarly for users getting @1299 your plan is now 2bmps but the Fair Usage Policy is 20 gb and after than its 256k.

for 899 users your limit is only 8gb and after than 256k.

:frown: somebody take all isp who are using Fair Usage Policy to court and trai too for not increasing the definition of BB.PM should fire a.raja.

PLEASE TELL ME UR KIDDING ME! CUS I WAS ON SWIFT 1099 PLAN 512 KBPS WITH 100 GB FUP! 100 gb to 15 gb.. atleast they could have provided with 512 kbps after fup limit but 256 kbps? this is what we can call highway robbery. if this is really the case, ill ask them to create a custom swift 1099 plan for me and revert me back to that or increase the fup limit to 100 gb else am going to go for another isp.. i am so angry right now after reading this cus even though my plan was upgraded last month, its from yesterday iv started to download and iv already downloaded around 7 gb.. grrrrr

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

guys i just called airtel cc and asked whether the news is true and it is! but the fup isnt 15 gb but 25 gb after that its 256 kbps. when i asked them to revert me back to swift 1099, the person who talked to me asked me to mail [email protected] about it. grrrrr airtel's thinking about screwing me, ill screw them back, badly.. if they dont change my fup to atleast 50 gb or revert me back to 512 kbps 1099 100 gb fup, am going for another isp..

AFAIK those limit are for new customersdid you also ask that whether both night and day usage is counted in FUP

My plan is 1099 unlimited.(FUP 12Gb)now this plan is not showing this advertisment..!is it sure night speed will remain same 4mb after cross the FUP?

The amount of very angry Airtel customers is looking to be a very good sign for us, but seriously, as solid_snake4rd said: what is the difference between the 1399 and 1799 plans? This advertising is, in my opinion, rather misleading!

I called CC.they told me that 1399 plan is under 25Gb FUP & 1799 is 50Gb FUP (or 40gb i forgot that).after that speed will goto 256kb:madness:@mgcarley there is any chance to start your service in chennai within 1 year?

Back