Airtel Broadband Latest Plans (As of April 2017)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 116
  • Views Views 36,769
Wow! You'll live in a different planet all together. How come these plans are not offered in other cities?

^ Are they offering 60 Mbps over VDSL?
Only 40Mbps feasible at my location on VDSL

Retention team offered me 899 planwith 50% discount on 13 april but the plan is still not changed i already mailed to appellate authority they say our team is working on your order. It is more than 25 days what should i do now.

@manojrk I made termination request today and weirdly they raised the ticket without their discount/data gimmick. Will they disconnect without confirmation / call me for final confirmation ? What happened with you ? Because i am told the billing will be stopped from today and on 7th day my line will be disconnected permanently.

@maniac123 Like igloo said they will call you, maybe after two days. 121 CC offered ₹300 waiver for six months initially which I refused and filed a disconnection request. I didn't get any call until the last day my connection was supposed to be disconnected and the person offered ₹1099 plan plus 10GB zero rental top up with 50% off for six months. I already have ₹200 lifetime discount on top of it so it equates to ~ ₹400 including taxes.

Did they increase my home data.
I got 20 GB extra today. Now it's
10gb per postpaid connection for me
(I have 4 postpaid connection added)

My plan back home (Kolkata) upgraded from 80 GB to 325 GB. O_O

Thxb1Fq.png

Last edited:

Back