Airtel Broadband likely to soon offer 512kbps post FUP on all plans

• Thread starter Thread starter tushar_007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 22,641
ISP
AIrtel,shifting to reliance
It seems finally Airtel is coming back to it's senses,they have decided to increases post FUP speed to 512 Kbps across all plans which will come into effect from 29th November.Just few days ago I saw a thread here mentioning the increase in speed to 512 kbps in Jaipur,I got excited and called the Customer Care just to inquire the same(i also wanted a PLAN CHANGE)..I think there is still a need to Increase their quota GB's of data provided in their initial plans.I was on 2 Mbps 10 GB FUP RS 700+taxes(100 calls free),I shifted to 1299+taxes with 15 GB( 8 Mbps) data and 1000 local calls free.I am not a heavy downloaded,my bandwidth usage is somewhere between 20-25 GB per months with a decent usage of phone so that plan suits well to me.
I just hope they should increase their FUP speed to at least 1 Mbps,specially in their high end plans!!

lol.

I have a bad habit of posting LOL on every thread related to Airtel. Sorry. :onthego: :onthego: :onthego:

chromaniac said:
I have a bad habit of posting LOL on every thread related to Airtel. Sorry. :onthego: :onthego: :onthego:
haha I know,you were an airtel customer before you jumped to BSNL bangwagon. May be the pain of watching a satisfied Airtel customer is too much to bear,huh?? LOL

Satisfied Airtel Customer...
Species that went into endangered mode few years ago. :D

chromaniac said:
Satisfied Airtel Customer...
Species that went into endangered mode few years ago. :D
LOL!!! I have been their customer for last 6+ years,and they have been excellent till now with very few downtime.As I told you,especially for heavy downloading Airtel could prove a pain in the a*s,..I have a BSNL connection too which is used by mu uncle,he lives on the 1st floor,he gets frequent dis connections,and line gets dead every few days.

Right. I thought BSNL would be crap. Turns out their uptime for me has been better than Airtel over the last 13 months! Touchwood :o

to each their own.It depends where you stay.I have had a BSNL connection since 1984 when my grand father took it.So i get all nostalgic when u talk about BSNL,we dis connected that line in 2010,but in 2011 my uncle got back the same number which we had when he applied for a bsnl broadband..LOL..

Back