Airtel Broadband likely to soon offer 512kbps post FUP on all plans

• Thread starter Thread starter tushar_007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 22,641
chromaniac said:
Right. I thought BSNL would be crap. Turns out their uptime for me has been better than Airtel over the last 13 months! Touchwood :o
Touche!! :)

Actually its a law that Broadband in india means always on and minimum 512kbps and they were violating that law for so long now
And more over the fact is airtel is still selling plans with 256kbps post FUP speeds, Atleast in delhi

chromaniac said:
Right. I thought BSNL would be crap. Turns out their uptime for me has been better than Airtel over the last 13 months! Touchwood :o
It is not about uptime. It is the problems you will face if your internet goes down that matter more

Actually i would love to have 512kbps post FUP on my BSNL connection. Forum barely works at 256kbps and that too only coz it is hosted in India.
v1rus said:
It is not about uptime. It is the problem you will face if your internet goes down that matter more
I have had a few downtimes. And calling the local exchange actually rectified the problem pretty quickly in all those cases. I have not had a line break until now so cannot say about these kind of problems.

All plans with post fup 256 kbps is been upgraded to 512 kbps in my region, does the plans currently having post fup 512 kbps upgraded to 1 mbps

Back