Airtel Broadband: Static IP with Airtel

Cant change ans ISP for the sake of one site ;-)...Was lookin for a workaround if there is any :whistle:

I used to be a member and the site didn't have any such rule back then. Majority of the isp's assign dynamic ip's so they would be shutting out a lot of ppl. Are you sure they require a static ip or are you just confusing port forwarding (being "connectable" as torrent sites call it) with static/dynamic ip's? You don't require a static ip to be "connectable".

I'm sure ....its not port forwarding ...i'm seeding my previous torrents and downloaded 25gb after getting airtel connection from the site ...I downloaded the torrents before with BSNL ConnectionSo torrents are working fine ...which i hav already downloaded from the site using my BSNL connection .I'm just not able to browse the site .......So ny help regarding logging to a site using a static ip even if u hav a dynamic ip ?

You can get to the Login Screen ...However when u enter ur username and password ....it says "You are Not Wanted Here "NYway ....i got an alternative workout for this ...I'm using Tor Browser to login to this site ;-)

Sounds like an ip ban. They've basically blocked Airtel (and possibly other Indian isp's) So it wouldn't have made a difference even if you were using a static ip. If anything, a static ip makes it easier for site admins to ban you.

Sounds like an ip ban. They've basically blocked Airtel (and possibly other Indian isp's)

Ouch thats a bit harsh :O

I just visited this site : x264.me as mentioned above. But how do I register in this site ? There seems to be no "Register" option at all. Just asks for a U/N & Pass. Any clue, guys ?

i DoNt think its an Ip BaN ....its just the Dynamic Ip issue ...i used to log on to site ..just one month back ..when i was on BSNL ....Now with Airtel its a Dynamic ip ;)

I just visited this site : x264.me as mentioned above. But how do I register in this site ? There seems to be no "Register" option at all. Just asks for a U/N & Pass. Any clue, guys ?
Its an Invite Only site ...theres no registration there ;)

Back