Airtel Broadband: Static IP with Airtel

It's got nothing to do with static/dynamic ip's! If that was the case, then how are you able to browse the site with TOR where ur ip changes every few mins? They've simply banned Airtel's ip range(maybe because some Airtel users were caught cheating?), so TOR/proxy will take care of that unless they notice irregularities with ur account and disable it altogether.

Its an Invite Only site ...theres no registration there ;)

Oh I see...So can anyone be kind and generous enough to please send me an invite for that site. You can send me via PM or mail me here :

[email protected]

Looking for a response. :bowtoyou:

It's got nothing to do with static/dynamic ip's! If that was the case, then how are you able to browse the site with TOR where ur ip changes every few mins? They've simply banned Airtel's ip range(maybe because some Airtel users were caught cheating?), so TOR/proxy will take care of that unless they notice irregularities with ur account and disable it altogether.

Hmmm ...yeah it maybe that ,they must hav banned Airtel's Ip .
And hopefully they dont disable my account for Using Tor ....

Hi All,Is there any broadband plan from airtel which includes static IP? I am looking for plan with static IP. My requirements are as follows1. Static IP2. 512 kbps speed3. Unlimited download 4. Monthly rental around 1500-2000 Please suggest me plans meeting these requirements.Also share your experinces with Airtel. Regards,Ramesh Bende

Yes Airtel gives a static ip adress at Rs5000/ year . which is 440/month extra than your existing speed. and your Hi-speed remains constant like 2mbps throu out even after the download limit has finished

Static ip is available for Business and Normal consumers....Now its only Rs.450/month...currently charges of Rs.5000/year for static ip is withdrawn..

so what are the current charges for static ip on airtel? found out that they are adding 99 rupees per month to my bill. taxes are additional of course.

hmm. i was more comfortable with 500 rupee per year. this cctv thing is costing a bit too much!

They'll also throttle your upload speed if you opt for static IP. Just a heads up.

Back