Airtel home delivered a prepaid sim card to my place!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 59
  • Views Views 25,040
You forget this was a home delivered SIM. Your number was distributed along the way :D

ah right. i forgot that aspect of the whole situation.

did you mention that you are the admin of this site..?

I'm sure you are one of the few who get preferential treatment ;-) wish i too will someday although i've lost all hopes with them

I knew that!! thats y i have even Reported it, and wherever i saw similar posts, i have put such counter-questions as well!!

i tried the recharge option on airtel.in the system said mobile number is not valid. :|

can't forward call to new vodafone number. caller gets the message" number doesn't exist".

So I guess new number needs some time for something... dont know what is that something... ha ha

Interesting. I'm reading such a thing for a first time. I mean I know postpaid is home-delivered, but prepaid?

Looks like Airtel really likes admin. He gets all the nice broadband offers and now a prepaid SIM - that too home delivered. :P

ya lol postpaid is only sim that is home delivered.....I use vodafone (network sukx here in Delhi) so asked them to home deliver they did not agree even when my monthly bills is more than 1K lol.....nt to mention I had to visit their cust. dept twise as 1st time I gt late as I was busy with my work and 2nd time I gt there early had to wait like 3hrs to get the new SIM and even after putting it in still cracking and disturbance .....just waste of time Vodafone sukx...anyways my point was I couldn't get the sim home delivered :D

Back