Airtel IPTV launch in Bangalore

• Thread starter Thread starter karthik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 34,065
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've already done that... but not got a reply from them. it's been two days.:( Let's wait and see...

call 121 then. customer care would definitely know.

Alright i'll do that... But i'd like some doubts clarified also...I already have a broadband connection, can they add iptv to the same connection, or do i have to take another one? Also, is browsing possible at the same time as watching tv?

yes sir. iptv just use ur telephone line as a mode of transmission. everything else remains the same. it just connects to the modem/router just another machine on the network.

super cool, thanks for the info dude, i'll call up 121 in the evening and tell you what they said.

Did you finally call? I'm still waiting for IPTV in Bangalore. Someone told me a few months back that its going to be around in Chennai and Bangalore within a months, its now been more than 4 months.

from what i see bangalore is the first place to get it after delhi ncr launch which was like two years ago. so i assume they did not leave out chennai. they just decided to do bangalore first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back