• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 106
  • Views Views 63,676
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds nice.

Bharti Airtel IPTV service to be available by the end of the year

Indian market is set to get another player in the IPTV market with Bharti revealing that they would launch the Airtel IPTV service by the end of the current year.

Airtel added that the launch in the Gurgaon city would be followed by the launch in the entire NCR by the end of the current financial year.[...]

Bharti Airtel IPTV service in Gurgaon by the end of the year

umm the company has already officially said that the launch would take place in delhi ncr by the end of the year.i have to stop myself from getting Tata Sky/dishtv till that time.

Well the article says it will be rolled out "by the end of this year" so not exactly dangerously close. I share your hope, but then again, I think their mobile phone division is a big ripoff (I don't know much about this new happy recharge business) - so it's hard to say that just because it comes under the same umbrella of Bharti, it should be excellent. Hopefully they will repeat the good things they did with Airtel BB..... and maybe give us some Mbps unlimited connections with IPTV :DI've shifted my second TV to Hathway (CAS) now too. Am tired of waiting for Airtel, Reliance etc. and don't see the point of Tata Sky.

i personally hate airtel as a mobile service provider too but they are THE largest mobile player in the market and people seems to be happy with them...overall they have been good with their services and products. cant blame them... hard to find a fault with their policies.

Oh when I said 'dangerously close', I meant from the perspective of first choosing an agency and then making an ad (I work in an ad agency)

Bharti Airtel, initially known as Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited (BTVL) is India’s pioneer mobile phone and Fixed Network operator. Bharti Airtel has had major share in transforming the quality of communication at large. With over 40 million subscribers, the company is credited as one of the world’s fastest growing telecom companies with plans to expand its horizons unlimited. With the approval from the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting for its DTH service, the company is stepping further to emerge as a giant in this industry.

While the company’s IPTV services will be initially limited to six cities, Bharti Airtel is betting on DTH as a mass product. The company has tied up with Cisco (News - Alert) for IPTV service, which is expected to be launched in Dec 2007 while DTH services would be introduced during Jan–Mar 2008.

With so many players in the field of DTH, Bharti Airtel is planning to provide cutting-edge advantage by offering services at reasonable and reduced cost to consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back