Airtel IPTV Ownership Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter urb0nd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 246
  • Views Views 128,177
Status
Not open for further replies.
The remote is the same as posted in this thread:
https://broadband.forum/airtel-iptv/41178-airtel-iptv-installation-photos-set-top-box-included/

I guess it is sleek enough for me, and I am more that happy with the "functions"
to bother about the looks i.e. "reverse", "forward" and "pause".

Any idea if Airtel IP TV has "BBC entertainment" channel?
I could not find it in this list:
Digital TV from Airtel
If CBeeBies exists I think this should as well (both are BBC's paid channels)

Hi,I had been using OpenDNS for the past few months without any problem with my Airtel 1099 Explorer plan.I had IPTV installed a few days ago.I continued using OpenDNS on the new Beetel 450TC1 wifi router.2 days back, my IPTV stopped working. The Internet was working.The Airtel guy came and did stuff. Did not work. Tried to reset router to default settings. did not work.He had to replace the router to make IPTV work.My question is, was OpenDNS the cause?I am afraid to use OpenDNS fearing that it may screw up my IPTV once again?Any comments/suggestions?

duh. opendns has nothing to do with IPTV. i have personally noticed that IPTV struggles to work if i use torrent client with too many connections. especially when the speeds are around 1mbps. so i have to lower the number of connections. this should not happen considering broadband and iptv ports are totally different. but i guess the router struggles to manage and suffers. i guess in your case it was a router problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back