Airtel is rolling out IPv6 on their wired broadband services

Password is your customer id, you can find it by logging on airtel.in under your broadband account details

After creating new config, should that WAN-TR069_INTERNET config be left or disabled or deleted.

Testing on site IPv6 test - IPv6/4 connectivity and speed test
2QRXtvq.jpeg

Have allowed ICMPv6 through windows 10 firewall. Even after disabling firewall on this ZTE ont, it still shows this. Is there setting here that can be edited. When tested with Jio mobile... it passes the test ..so either Airtel is blocking at ISP or ZTE ont is blocking ICMPv6 messages.

Did you test with Airtel mobile? I did and it passed the test. So I'm not sure if ISP will filter it only for broadband customers.

@AltusRector Could you please post the result from CloudPing.info and CS:GO Ping Test — Ping Test Live please? Checked through LAN goes without saying.

Also, please run a ping test to the server 31.214.240.247 and post the numbers. I am about to move back to my old ISP as airtel is performing terribly but would like to confirm one final time whether it's me alone or all in Kol are affected with poor routing. I wish we could connect over DM but this forum doesn't have that feature.
Hi,
Please find the ping test results. Did it over Wifi as I dont have lan cable handy.

Cloudping Test Result

CS Go

Ping Test

We can't be sure what's blocking it as my OpenWrt router can ping IPv6 addresses but can't connect to them on any port.

So it must be the ZTE ont that is filtering ICMPv6 messages. Can't find any settings about it. Disabling its firewall has no effect.
Must be something unique with your ONT, maybe some kind of malfunction. My neighbour has ZTE ONT, everything works for him on IPv6 with Airtel's default settings

Back