• Thread starter Thread starter rageaddict
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,540

rageaddict

Regulars
ISP
Bsnl, Airtel, Hutch etc etc
this is just to let everybody know that my airtel speeds which were around 247kbps have now been reduced to 60-80kbps... and ever poor response times... i have tried it at 3.00am in the night but to no avail.... does anybody have a similar problem like me... i'm not sure if its airtel or the surprisingly new traffic...

Which circle are ya from and preferably the area too,its should be more helpful..and btw i have never seen something above ~120kbps here (well,cochin)..

i got my friends airtel mobile to connect to the internet today... we were getting speeds of around 25KB/s or 200+kbpsi think my number has been black listed by airtel...i'm in the mumbai circle...

hello dude...i am really shocked on reading this...here in Bangalore Airtel MO speed is 46kb as told by the customer care executive...if ur speed is more than 200kb then its amazing!!!Its been 2 months i m using MO service, weekly pack of 99, but its too slow...monthly it comes almost 400 bucks...tats y m now planning for a better connection...if anyone can tell me which service is the cheapest one plz...

do you live in the Bangalore city or in the outskirts???a city like Bangalore would definitely be provided with EDGEimportantly i get 200+kbps (not 200+KB/s)... just to clear this...most customer care executives don't understand the difference between normal GPRS and EDGE, trust me...double check if your using a EDGE (prob 238.6kbps) enabled phone... Nokia phones specially... i have yet to find a EDGE enabled Sony Ericsson phone... and i love ericsson phones... :(

Back